Whether it’s a billing question or payment option, we want to make every effort to assist you with the financial side of your procedure.
CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- You must be pre-approved to sign up for this program.
- Special Financing for 6 or 12 months* on qualifying purchases of $200 or more with your CareCredit credit card account. *Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
- All plans require monthly payments
- No Interest if paid in full within 6 or 12 Months* On qualifying purchases of $200 or more made with your CareCredit credit card account at enrolled provider locations. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. Minimum Monthly Payments required. Required monthly payments may or may not pay off purchase before end of promotional period. * No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the 6 or 12 month promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR (interest rate) is 26.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders:See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
- To apply for CareCredit®
Visit the CareCredit® website or call them directly at: 800.677.0718
SurgiCARES provides patients with options to pay for healthcare services and also offers education to understand our different offerings including financing, non-finance and the availability of charity care for those who might qualify.
AUTO-DRAFT PAYMENT PLANS
Payment plans can be set up to automatically draft a bank account or charge a credit card on a monthly basis. Contact a Patient Financial Advocate for more information.
BAYLOR SCOTT & WHITE HEALTH FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
As part of its commitment to serve the community and provide quality medical care to all of our patients, Baylor Scott & White Health provides a Financial Assistance Program to patients who satisfy certain requirements. This includes patients who don’t have health insurance and can’t pay their hospital bill as well as patients who have coverage with an insurance carrier but are unable to pay their portion of the hospital bill after insurance pays.
To apply and get more information follow the link below, scroll down and find “Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital Fort Worth” and download all the financial assistance documents. You can also obtain a copy of these policies at the hospital during your visit.
- Plain Language Summary
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Application
- Patient Billing and Collections Policy